Sunday, April 10, 2011
* got up late and ate €1 pizza from the local stand for brunch (oohps)
* walked to naschmarkt where we bought lots of fresh vegetables, herbs and salad... and some lovely tulips
* went to the italian delicatessen piccini (there is also a restaurant) where we bought freshly sliced besaola and salami (YUM)
* took a long walk home stopping for a beer at café rudigerhof and buying freshly baked bread on the way
* passed film casino (for where kev has a voucher to spend... a birthday gift from the lovely jenny & thomas). we must go there very soon!
* cooked pasta peperonata for dinner and ate it with a few glasses of white wine. was really really delicious and so simple.
i hope for more days like these.