i'm not normally very good at making new years resolutions. so rather than say resolutions i'm gonna call them goals! here are my goals for 2011:
* eat healthier and lose 12lbs (my weight is a constant battle for me. i yo-yo (a lot) but this year i'm going to really try and get my weight under control. no more käsekrainers for me! - well, not for a while anyway).
* exercise. lots (i realise that i am a better person when i exercise. since living in vienna i have done nothing and as a result i have become sluggish, over weight and tired all the time. this has to change).
* take lots of photographs and learn how to use my camera properly (i love taking photos and its something i would like to get much better at doing)
* learn german (i need to get over my ridiculous fear and just LEARN!)
* set myself some creative projects (i've always loved crafty stuff but for many years i've been very lazy. this year i want to make things!)
* continue to read a book a month (or more)
* be better at keeping in touch with friends and family (i've never been a good person on the telephone but i must remember to pick it up sometimes and just call)
* cook lots of new recipes (er, preferably healthy ones! see goal one).
* and probably the most important one, find a job (and then start paying off some debt).
right, time to kick into action!